Not until I leave home and live at school that I didn’t know family and friends play what important roles in my life. These days, I usually feel tired and frustrated. I think that the life of university didn’t go as interesting as I used to think about. Everyday we have many kinds of reports or tests to prepare. Even in the weekend I also have to go to the library to review my homework and tests. Because of this I miss many chances to meet my friends. I have five lovely friends. We met each other in senior high school. All the three years we always hung out together in all conditions. Even if some of my friends were separated to another class, we are still matched friends. Whenever I feel upset they always stand by my side to encourage me to be optimistic to overcome the difficulties which I suffered. But we are separated to different university. Every one of us has each own schedules now, so it is too hard to find an opportunity to have everyone together. I miss them all the time.
My mom also plays an important role in my life. She's the person with kind-hearted and also optimistic. She spends most of her free time being volunteer to help those who are helpless. Her act really influences my concept of value. Also I love to chat with my mom because I can learn more from her life experiences. But now I just can't share something happened to me to her everyday. She is the best listener and always patience to what I talk about. For me, family and friends are really my mental supports!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment