November 3 is the day of CGU sports meet. There's a annual mission for our freshmen, "Cheerleading square." To perform a brilliant performance, we had practiced for a month almost everyday again and again. We even practiced it outside in a cold weather till midnight before the competition. When it comes to our turn, we all felt a little excited and nervous. There's a Chinese proverb goes, "Ten minutes on the stage, ten years practice under the stage." I finally experienced the meaning after the competition. Although we didn't get the prize, , I have learned more and became much more acquainted with other classmates during this period of time. It was really a nice experience.
I also participated in the relay race. To our delight, we won the championship! Even we just practices for fifteen minutes before the contest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment