The alarm clock was ringing at 6:30. Today we had to get up early to go to the National Museum of Natural Science. We assembled in the First Medical Science Building at 7:50. Then we took the touring bus to our destination. This was the first trip that I went with my university classmates. Everyone was excited about it. We arrived at the Museum at about 10:30.
There are so many different kinds of themes hall in the museum, such as "The journey of human life" which talked about the subject of birth, death, illness and old age. I think that is the theme that I most interested in. As the science techniques progressed rapidly, the hole genes' sequence of human beings have been discovered. Maybe one day we can unlock the codes of human's genes and make our lives much longer.
We also visited the Botanical Garden in the museum. It occupies an area of 4.5 hectares, and includes 756 species of plants. The guide was very enthusiastic and patient to answer our questions. We really learn more through this extracurricular activity. It was really a meaningful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment